By default all IxoraRMS services use dynamic port allocation. When the Console and the HostManagers are separated by a firewall, fixed, user defined ports must be used. The following steps must be taken in order to force IxoraRMS services to use certain port numbers:
- Open file /config/services.properties with a text editor.
- Set the useDynamicPorts property to false.
- Assign a port number to every service.
- Save the file and restart the Console.
- Copy the file to the same location on all hosts running HostManagers.
- Restart all HostManagers.