Web Application/URL Monitor
This agent is used to monitor web applications using POST or GET http requests.
Because of the nature of its work, the agent should only be deployed in local mode.
The agent can monitor any URL/Web application using GET or POST http requests.
The following parameters are available for configuration:
- URL: The url to monitor
- HTTP method: the type of http request to use: GET or POST
- HTTP request parameters: a user defined list of parameters for the http request
The agent will populate the following values:
- Response time: Ping response time in milliseconds
- Response size (bytes): The number of bytes in the server response
- Response content: The content of the server response
- Response status code: The http response status code
The agent will use an 'User-Agent' http parameter equal to 'IxoraRMS' in order to allow the user to filter out any accesses from the web server's log file originating from the monitoring tool.