Monitors the status of PostgreSQL dabase servers.
The agent supports both local and remote modes.
The agent has been tested with PostgreSQL version 8.3.
The following configuration options are available:
- Username: Login name to use when connecting to the PostgreSQL server.
- Password: Password to access the PostgreSQL server.
- Database: The name of the database to monitor.
- Port: The port number on which to connect to the PostgreSQL server.
- JDBCDriverClass: The name of the class implementing the PostgreSQL JDBC driver.
- Classpath: The path to the jar file that contains the PostgreSQL JDBC driver.
The agent returns the statistics available in the pg_stat and pg_statio views.