Monitors the status of MySQL dabase servers.
The agent supports both local and remote modes.
The agent has been tested with MySQL version 4.0 and 5.0.
The following configuration options are available:
- Username: Login name to use when connecting to the MySQL server.
- Password: Password to access the MySQL server.
- Port number: The port number on which to connect to the MySQL server.
- JDBC driver jar name: The path to the jar file that contains the MySQL JDBC driver; the path is relative to IxoraRMS installation folder.
- Database: The name of the database to monitor.
- JDBC driver class name: The name of the class implementing the MySQL JDBC driver.
The agent returns all the status data available from the database server.