This agent returns performance metrics for any system that implements the JSR160 specification.
The agent supports both local and remote modes.
The following configuration options are available:
- Username: optional user name to use
- Password: optional password to use
- Root folder: optional path used by the relative Classpath entries below.
- Classpath: optional list of jars required, the path is relative to the Root folder above.
- Extra properties: optional list of properties provided as comma separated entries of the form name=value (eg. prop1=val1,prop2=val2...)
- Connection string: the JSR160 connection string required to establish the JMX connection
The following is a configuration used to monitor a JVM 5.0 which implements the JSR160 specification
All JMX data available via the established connection