This agent displays performance metrics collected from a Java virtual machine version 1.5 or later. To enable monitoring for your JVM add the following system properties:
The agent supports both local and remote modes.
The agent supports Sun's Java VM version 1.5
The following parameters are available for configuration:
JMX connection string: the JMX URL.
Thread CPU time: if set enables monitoring of per thread CPU time.
Data returned by this agent will include:
- Compilation: time spent during compilation
- GarbageCollector: contains garbage collection statistics.
- Memory: holds memory usage information.
- Runtime: contains global details about the JVM.
- ClassLoading: statistics regarding loaded Java classes.
- Threading: contains details about thread times.
- OperatingSystem: holds details about the host operating system