IxoraRMS is a powerful tool for monitoring distributed applications across a variety of architectures and operating systems. Use IxoraRMS to monitor and log the performance of your database, your application server, your operating system or your network connections. View all performance data in the same graphical console and choose to group and plot the information relevant to you.
- Integrated view over even the most heterogeneous networks.
- Maintain a consistent view across vendors, operating systems and application versions. Regardless of its source, all data is always available in the same graphical console, ready to be plotted in standard or custom charts.
- Extend IxoraRMS with your own data collectors.
- Allows gathering and presenting custom data, extracted from SQL queries, Java applications and command line tools. A very powerful feature which allows you to watch business (application specific) metrics along with overall system performance.
- Create you own custom views.
- Raw counters not enough? Add, subtract, average or write a Java function to transform data before displaying it on the screen. Create statistics over time, or display live data in your own charts.
- Create complex alert and reaction rules
- Use the power of the Java language to create complex rules that trigger various reactions such as visual alerts, emails and job executions.
- Log now and analyse later
- Log and replay capability allows recording of monitoring sessions and replying them at a later time. During replay it is possible to choose a specific time interval and choose different visualisation options.
- Built-in monitoring capabilities for Websphere, Weblogic, JBoss, Sun Application Server, SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, Unix and Windows systems, application log files, Apache and IIS web servers, .NET, SNMP and JMX enabled devices, LDAP...
- Access performance data accross Internet
- You can export a current monitoring session as HTML so that you can have access to performance data from anywhere.